After a challenging year, we are currently recruiting for dedicated hardworking people that want to be a part of our success.
Our people are the Allwag difference and one of the main reasons our clients are so loyal.
On-going professional training equips our people with the skills they need to do their job. But we can’t train attitude. So when we recruit, we look for enthusiastic, committed people who share our values and understand that our clients always come first.
Our growth and success since we started in 1999 is the result of our constant innovation and great customer service, leading to repeat business and referrals. We build excellent relationships with clients based on trust and reliability. Working with clients rather than simply for them, we make sure we are their supplier of choice every time.
We feel that each role within Allwag Promotions offers the perfect opportunity for someone to make a real difference and achieve great job satisfaction as a result of their efforts. So if you enjoy a challenge, like being busy and are determined to meet customers’ needs, this could be perfect for you.
Our offices are in Hatfield Peverel - five minutes’ walk from the mainline train station. Our working hours are 8.30a.m.-5.30p.m. Monday to Friday although we are currently working remotely.
Allwag Promotions is an Investors in People Gold status employer, so fantastic career opportunities, and full training and support are provided. We are proud to have been awarded 'Distributor of the Year" 2019 by the British Promotional Merchandise Association.
Oh, and you must like cake and the odd lunch at The Blue Strawberry!
If you think you fit the bill for our job descriptions below then please get in touch by emailing [email protected] (in confidence)!
But please - no recruitment agencies.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Business Development Managers/Account Managers
We are always on the look out for motivated, flexible and adaptable Business Development Managers for growing our new business and Account Managers to manage existing clients, both of whom will complement our dedicated team by managing your own portfolio of clients.
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic people who have a real passion for winning business through excellent customer service and who enjoy the buzz of hitting team targets whilst helping our clients achieve their often too short deadlines!
More importantly, you must have an excellent telephone manner, an eye for detail to process the quotes, creative flair to make sure your clients are given excellent product choices to suit their needs and of course the enthusiasm to make this role a success.
Your key responsibilities are to develop our business by offering 1st class customer service but will also include:
- Working with both existing and new clients to develop relationships and build business
- Establishing requirements via telephone and email to ensure we offer the best solution
- Organising quotes, visuals and samples on behalf of our clients to win their business as well as giving creative briefs for visuals to be produced by our Graphic design team
- Negotiate prices with suppliers for key clients
- Processing order instructions to your Sales administrator ready for Production
- Following up quote requests and repeat orders on a daily basis to further develop relationships
- Taking part in supplier visits to build your product knowledge
- Plan marketing campaigns with our marketing team
- Attending exhibitions to generate prospective new clients
- Proactively creating branded product ideas for clients to generate more business
- Develop our product range and services to continually drive our business forward
As you progress in the role of an Account Manager, you will be involved with meeting with UK based clients to discuss our services, review their requirements and agree solutions
Our ideal candidate will have experience of working within either a print or promotional merchandise role, understand print processes and have a creative flair.
Full clean driving licence is required
Customer Service/Sales Co-ordinator - Essex
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated, enthusiastic Customer Service/Sales Co-ordinator with excellent communication skills that wants to become part of our ongoing success. Working within our busy sales team, you will be responsible for creating branded product ranges, producing detailed quotes, co-ordinating visuals, samples and proposals to meet our client briefs.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, whilst working on fabulous campaigns for many well known contract clients such as the BBC, Houses of Parliament and Network Rail
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving required margins by negotiating prices with suppliers for large or complex orders
- Briefing and checking visuals to ensure they are correct, in line with client branding guidelines and match product specifications within quotations
- Making sure stock, prices and lead-times are correct before sending to Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- Adding new products to the website as required for quoting purposes
- Processing samples invoices, managing costs and payment of samples or ensuring samples have been returned
- Creating presentations to prospective new clients
- Setting up new clients on the system
- Processing orders on the system to ensure the order is processed effectively, without error and delivered before the deadline
- Ensuring delivery dates and stock are possible with suppliers as you place an order
- Taking part in supplier visits to grow product knowledge
- Updating our stock management and Ecommerce systems
- Arranging speculative samples, marketing packs to clients and welcome packs to new clients
- Producing monthly & quarterly reports for each contract
Our ideal candidate will have minimum 3+ years customer service experience producing quotes, negotiating pricing and dealing with day to day customer queries. Ideally have experience in the advertising/media or creative industry and able to use Adobe Illustrator
Equal Opportunities statement
It’s our policy as an employer to treat all people equally irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.
The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee should receive less favourable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice.
Click here to view our equal opportunities policy.